Each member of our lifeguard team is certified in Lifeguarding, CPR, AED, and First Aid – using the updated 2017 American Red Cross Lifeguarding Program. SafeGuard Aquatics also carries comprehensive liability insurance that can act as added protection to your current liability insurance.
Our lifeguard services will be tailored specifically to your community and your pool. The lifeguard staff will be on site during the operating hours of your pool. The lifeguards’ primary duties are to ensure the safety of all patrons at the facility, by providing constant surveillance and supervision, and by responding to and providing care during any emergency situations. Lifeguard staff will also assist with the daily operation of your facility. These secondary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Facility opening and closing duties (including facility safety checks)
- Minor pool and facility maintenance and cleaning
- Monitoring gates and all access to the facility
- Recording of hourly chemical water checks
- Recording of hourly head counts
- Minor restroom cleaning and restocking
- Trash removal
- Reporting of any safety or facility issues
Our staff keeps thorough records throughout the day. Reports will be sent to you based on your association’s needs. These reports will include data regarding hourly chemical checks, head counts, any injury or incident reports, and any facility issues that arise.
We would be glad to create a professional, energetic, and reliable lifeguard team for your community. Please contact us here for more information on our Lifeguard Management Services.